* The best location in Belfast city centre at Donegall Square, Scottish Provident Building serviced offices are immediately adjacent to Belfast City Hall and mere steps away from all the best bars, restaurants, shops and transport links (buses and taxis reside all around Donegall Square).
* Scottish Provident Building couldn't be in a more prime location. With everything on your doorstep from all the best shops, banks, bars and restaurants. The grounds of Belfast City Hall serve as the perfect spot for workers to take lunch and all you need is just a short walk away.
* Fully serviced office accommodation, available from 100 sq ft to 10,000 sq ft plus.
* Available fully serviced on flexible terms.
* Workstation pricing is for an all-inclusive, turnkey solution which includes all of the utilities and services;
* Choice of furniture. High quality desk, chair and lockable drawer unit per person
* Dedicated broadband per person
* Workstations - each additional Mb (if required) is priced at £30/mb pcm. This would be pooled from our 5 x 100mb leased lines we have within spb. Rack space in the comms room (fair usage)
* Cisco telephone handset/ddi per person
* All Set-up fees are included for broadband and phones and furniture - no set up or plug in charges
* No exit fees or dilapidation fees on exit
* Full reception meet/greet and full telephone answering service
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Lambert Smith Hampton. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Lambert Smith Hampton for full details and further information.