Property Listing Details
The unit comprises a mid terrace trade counter unit situated within the Travis Perkins Park within Solihull.
The unit is of modern steel portal frame construction, with steel clad elevations and roof. Internally the unit benefits the following features:
• 6.1 metres to underside of haunch
• Concrete floor
• Ground level loading door
• Fitted trade counter of circa 1,399 sq ft with separate personnel door
• Mezzanine floor for additional storage above the trade counter
• Externally there is a large yard and shared parking area.
The unit is located within the established Highlands / Monkspath Industrial and office area of Solihull. The subject benefits from being part of the Travis Perkins Trade Park accessed from Radway Road directly off Highlands Road.
Junction 4 of the M42 is 2 miles distant via Highlands Road and the Stratford Road A34. Birmingham City Centre is 8.5 miles to the North west whilst Solihull town Centre is 5 miles to the North east via the B4102.
The unit is available by way of a new lease on terms to be agreed.
No floorplan availableContact the agent