Property Listing Details
- Double height entrance foyer
- 2x12 person high speed lifts
- Comfort cooling
- Metal suspended ceiling tiles
- Contemporary light fittings
- Full raised access floors
- Quality male, female and disabled person facilities on all floors
- Floor to ceiling glazing
- Commissionaire manned reception
- EPC rating D
133 Finnieston Street is located within the desirable Finnieston district of Glasgow and comprises a modern 11 story office development providing open plan suites from 1,000 sq ft to 6,500 sq ft with car parking.
Existing occupiers include French Duncan Accountants, Horiba, Material Marketing, Handelsbanken, C Spencer Engineering and Clintec.
This dynamic business location is situated in the trendy Finnieston area of Glasgow and lies at the hub of three of the city’s largest development projects:
• The site of the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (secc) and home to the new 13,000 seat multipurpose sse Hydro Arena.
• Pacific Quay, a 60 acre business park, home to both the bbc and stv’s headquarters.
• Glasgow’s renowned International Financial Services District (ifsd).
133 Finnieston Street enjoys easy access to road, rail and public transport links. Glasgow International Airport is only 15 minutes to the west via the M8. Numerous amenities are close by including hotels, several restaurants and the immediately adjacent Nuffield Health Fitness and Wellbeing leisure club.
Immediately available on flexible terms
No floorplan availableContact the agent