Property Listing Details
- 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning
- 2.7m floor to ceiling height
- 6x 15 person passenger lifts
- 1 x 2,500kg goods lift
- Fully accessible raised floor - 150mm gross
- Metal tile suspended ceilings
- Recessed LED lighting
- EPC rating target of 'B'
- Breeam target of 'Excellent
- Occupancy Densities: 1 person per 10 sq m overall, 1 person per 8 sq m on a single floor
Nº1 St James’s Market is part of a new and exciting scheme from The Crown Estate and Oxford Properties, designed by internationally acclaimed Make Architects and centred around a new public square.
The building provides high class office accommodation with beautiful architectural detail. The quality of the design reflects prestigious St James’s and its excellent reputation for business.
Defined by its four corners – St James’s Palace, The Ritz, Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square – St James’s is a central and iconic part of London. Suitably, the area is served by excellent transport infrastructure whether travelling from within central London or further afield.
Rent on application
No floorplan availableContact the agent