Property Listing Details
- Panoramic City Centre views
- Flexible open plan floorplate
- Air Conditioning
- Metal tiled suspended ceilings
- LG7 compliant lighting
- Carpeted raised access floors
- Male and female toilets on each floor
- Communal shower facilities and cycle racks
- Commissionaire manned entrance
- Wheelchair access from the front door
Sutherland House has been transformed with a major overhaul of the building's lifts, plant and machinery, followed by an extensive refurbishment of the reception and common areas. The upper floors have been refurbished with new ceilings, lighting and cooling to appeal to occupiers seeking modern, functional accommodation in an attractive, historic property.
Sutherland House occupies an enviable position within Glasgow's Central Business District on the corner of St. Vincent Street and Wellington Street. Glasgow's two major train stations, bus and subway links are within easy walking distance of the building, as well as a variety of shops, bars and restaurants.
Staff are very well catered for through an abundance of local amenities. With Marks and Spencer Simply Food, Starbucks, Pret a Manger, Marthas and Sainsbury's located within a short walk from Sutherland House.
No floorplan availableContact the agent