Property Listing Details
- Premium £120,000
- Uses A3/A4/A5
- Rental £32,000
- Terms 12 years lease remaining with 4 years rent reviews
- Size Approximately 1636 sq ft
- Monday closed - Tuesday - Thursday 5:00 p.M till 11:00 p.M - Friday - Sunday 12
- Owner managed with 6 staff
- Well established Bar and Restaurant that serves Italian cuisine
- Located Close To Tufnell Park Tube Station
Description: Arranged over two floors the premises totals an approximately 1636 sq ft The ground floor comprises of a large counter, ample seating a kitchen to the rear with prep area & storage & more seating on the first floor.
premium: £120,000 for the benefit of the lease, fixtures & fittings.
Rental: £32,000 per annum
terms: 12 years lease remaining with 4 years rent reviews
business rates: Business rates are £15,000 per annum. However, interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries to the local authority.
Size: Approximately 1636 sq ft
opening hours: Monday closed - Tuesday - Thursday 5:00 p.M till 11:00 p.M - Friday - Sunday 12 noon till 11:00 p.M
staff: Owner managed with 6 staff
turnover: Current turnover in excess of £286,000 per annum approximately
local authority: Camden
energy performance certificate: Energy Performance Asset Rating is 123 - E Rating. A copy of this property’s energy performance certificate can be viewed at as a pdf file.
Refernce charge: London Properties charges a fee of £200 plus VAT for taking up references for proposed tenants. This fee is non refundable after the references have been taken up, whether they are accepted or not by the Landlord.
Holding deposit: A holding deposit will be required to secure the property the deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the London Properties client account
fixture & fittings: Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Agent note: London Properties for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to London Properties.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT
viewings: Through London Properties by appointment only
No floorplan availableContact the agent