Office to let
Courtenay Park, Newton Abbot TQ12>
- Semi Serviced Offices in Central Newton Abbot
- On Inclusive Terms
- A Range of Occupation Options to Suit Small and Medium Size Businesses
- Single Rooms From: 183 sq ft (17m2)
- Simple Lease Agreements, Parking, Secure Entry System
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days: 44 page views
Since listed: 1703 page views
Camborne House is approximately 2 minutes walk from Newton Abbot Mainline Railway Station and a similar distance from the shops and amenities of Queen Street and the town centre.
The property is an attractive Grade II Listed Semi-detached Victorian property with office accommodation over 3 floors. A large car park to the front provides one space per office and further visitor parking.
The offices are offered on a room by room basis with rents to include Gas Central Heating, Lighting, Water, Communal Cleaning, and Maintenance.
A small service charge is levied for management and insurance purposes.
Video/Intercom Door Entry System, Network Cabling, Well Equipped Kitchen, wc’s, Intruder and Fire Alarms, Basement Archive Space. All rooms are sub metered for electricity used from power points.
Units are all separately rated and therefore are exempt from Business Rates until September 2018 (Subject to Small Business Status).
Enquiries And Viewing
Please contact the Agents, Bettesworths for further information and to arrange viewings.
EPC Rating E
Map & Nearby
- Newton Abbot 0.2 miles
- Shaldon Teignmouth Ferry Landing 4.4 miles
- Bearnes Voluntary Primary School 0.3 miles
- All Saints Marsh CofE Academy 0.3 miles