Office to let
Hartwell House Victoria Street, Bristol BS1>
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days: 7 page views
Since listed: 159 page views
Hartwell House is a prime building in the heart of the city centre. Constructed 10 years ago by Longwell Properties, this is the first time accommodation has become
available since its construction was completed when it was considered one of the best buildings in the city. The quality of the existing tenants are testament to the profile and quality of the building.
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Full access raised floor with a clear void of 150mm
- Clear floor to ceiling height of 2.7m
- Newly refurbished and imposing double height reception area
- Remodelled common parts and wc’s
- Car parking ratio of 1 space per 2,000 sq ft
- Large capacity for bike racks
- Excellent natural light with well configured floor plate
The building occupies a core city centre location on the corner of St Thomas Street and Victoria Street.
Hartwell House is 200 yards south of Bristol Bridge, considered the heart of the city centre, and sits within the traditional business district with a wide range of high profile occupiers close by. The new retail quarter of Finzel’s Reach will open in the summer of 2018 offering artisan food and drink in a courtyard style location. Immediately opposite the building are good quality food offerings. Bristol Temple Meads is 5 minutes’ walk away and road access is dominated by the M32 from the city centre which is very close by.
Map & Nearby
- Redcliffe Back Ferry Landing 0.1 miles
- Welsh Back Ferry Landing 0.2 miles
- St Mary Redcliffe and Temple School 0.4 miles
- Andalusia Academy Bristol 0.4 miles