Property Listing Details
Vintry Building comprises an office building constructed in the 1960s providing office accommodation over six floors totalling 30,000 sq ft. The prominent building, situated along Wine Street, was purchased in 2015 and since then has undergone a comprehensive refurbishment with works including a new reception area, full refurbishment of the common parts and lift lobbies and a comprehensive floor by floor refurbishment.
The lower ground and 3rd floors are currently being refurbished and upon completion will provide the following specification:
• LG7 LED suspended lighting
• New air conditioning system
• Full access raised metal floor
• Perimeter trench heating
• New wc’s and separate shower room on each floor
• New security access control system
• Refurbished reception area
• Car and bike parking facilities
• 2 x dda Compliant passenger lifts
The building is located in the heart of the city centre along Wine Street, in close proximity to the local amenities of Cabot Circus and Broadmead.
The building is a 5 minute walk from Bristol bus station and a 10 – 15 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads railway station.
No floorplan availableContact the agent