(£45.00/sq. ft. pa)
Industrial to letHavelock Terrace, London SW8
Local area information
- Newton Preparatory School 0.1 miles
- St Mary's RC Voluntary Aided Primary School 0.1 miles
- Battersea Power Station 0.2 miles
- Battersea Park 0.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Read our area guide for Nine Elms to find out more about the area.
Features and description
- An ultra prime last mile location
- Fully refurbished
- Close proximity to both the West End & City
- Dense residential catchment area with direct access to Nine Elms and Chelsea
- Available as a whole or split into circa 5,000 Sq. Ft. Units
- Minimum 5.5m eaves heights
- First floor office accommodation
- 3 phase power
district in London, with a mix of historical landmarks, green spaces, redeveloped residential areas and urban developments.
It neighbours the iconic Battersea Power Station, a mixed-use development, which is know recognised as one of Europe's largest retail hubs.
The four unit estate is refurbished with first floor offices to the front of the units. The ground floor accommodation is accessed via a single level access, electric roller shutter as well pedestrian
entrances that front onto forecourt parking and loading areas.
The units can be taken as a whole or can be split to accommodate sizes of circa 5,500 sq ft units
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (5)
5 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Levy Real Estate Enquiries. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Levy Real Estate Enquiries for full details and further information.