Main Description Two double bedroom first floor apartment within walking distance to the City Centre comprising open plan lounge, fitted kitchen with appliances, bathroom with shower over, double glazing, electric heating. Available 3rd January 2020 [T] Furnished - no pets
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Chris John & Partners. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Chris John & Partners for full details and further information.
1. Rents for all properties are quoted exclusive of Water, Gas and Electricity & Council Tax unless otherwise stated.
2. The granting of a Tenancy will be subject to an approved Employer (or Accountant) reference, and Landlord/Agent or in some cases Character references. Credit checks may be carried out on all Applicants and Guarantors. Application forms are downloadable from our website
3. Photographic Proof of Identity is required at the time of application
4. A Holding Deposit is payable at the time of application in order to reserve the property. On approval of the tenancy, the Holding Deposit will be credited against the Tenancy Deposit. The Holding Deposit will be forfeited where false or misleading information is provided.
Rent £450 per month or below: Holding Deposit = £75.00 Rent £451 - £900 per month: Holding Deposit = £100.00 Rent above £900 per month: Holding Deposit = £200.00
5. The remainder of the Tenancy Deposit and the first months' Rent must be paid upon the signing of the Tenancy Agreement. Keys will not be released until funds have cleared through our bank, so cash, visa Debit payment or a bank transfer will be required in most instances. Personal cheques are not accepted.
6. A Tenancy Deposit equivalent to one month's rent plus the amount of the Holding Deposit is payable at the commencement of the Tenancy and is held for the duration of the tenancy. Pets are normally prohibited but in instances where the landlord agrees that a pet may be kept at the property an additional Deposit of £100.00 will be taken (to cover the added risk of property damage).
7. Where the property is under our management, the Deposit will be held by the Agent as Stakeholder between the parties, in an audited, ring-fenced 'Client' bank account set aside for this purpose. If the property is not managed by ourselves then the Deposit will be passed to the Landlord who is responsible for protected it and for issuing the Prescribed Information (Housing Act 2004).
8. Rent is payable monthly in advance by standing order. Please take note that rent must be paid on the due date throughout the tenancy and the Deposit cannot be 'used' at the end of the tenancy in lieu of the final month's rent.
Any late payment of rent puts your tenancy at risk. Rent which is more than 14 days overdue will be subject to interest which will be charged at 3% over Bank of England base rate from the first day that the rent was unpaid.
9. Default Fees
Where it is necessary to pursue unpaid rent payments by written communication, a charge may be made.
In the case of a breach of the terms of the tenancy, the costs to the landlord in rectifying the breach are recoverable from the tenant and an administrative charge may be made.
In the case of the Tenant having mislaid or lost keys or an electronic security device, the cost of the replacement keys or device will be charged to the Tenant, including the cost of repairs, any call-out charge made by the Contractor and an administrative charge.
Where a legitimate arrangement has been made for a visit to the premises by the Agent, Landlord, or contractor and the tenant fails to attend or does not permit access costs may be recovered from tenant.
Where a request is made by the Tenant that the tenancy end earlier than the date on which the tenancy is set to end the full Rent remains payable until the end of the contract term. However where the landlord agrees that the tenancy may end at an earlier date the rent is payable until the commencement of any new tenancy of the property commences by agreement with all parties. An early termination fee to the value of 75% of the monthly rent (+VAT) will be charged.
Client Money Protection (cmp) provided by: ARLA. Independent Redress provided by: The Property Ombudsman Agent Licenced by Rent Smart Wales no. #lr
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.