Belvoir! Present this fabulous two bedroom, two bathroom, fully furnished luxury apartment within the iconic "Birmingham Mint".
The apartments at the mint are Stunning and immaculate throughout. The tenant will enjoy:
- two double bedroom
- two Stunning fitted Bathrooms
- A fabulous spacious lounge and kitchen ( appliances integrated )
- Easy to manage wood flooring throughout
- Secure parking underground ( £50 extra a month)
- 24 Hour on site security.
- On Site management/maitenance team
- Private gated entrance.
The Mint is truly a one off and offers the generous living space that so many other modern apartments have failed to deliver.
Originally known as Heaton's Mint this historic development is situated on Icknield Street on the edge of the Jewellery Quarter and has been designed to create some sublime living spaces.
- Jewellery Quarter centre
- Jewellery Quarter train station
- Easy access out of Town on to Major road networks such as the A38/A34 and the M6/M5.
- walking distance to Bullring/ New Street Station
*Please note: The photo's shown on the advertisement may not be of the exact apartment. However the apartment will be of a simalar size. You will see the finish and furnishings that will be on offer *
secure parking available @ £50 per month
*Please note: The photos in the advert are Library photos and may not be of the exact apartment on offer*
Due to the recent asa (Advertising Standards Authority) ruling regarding tenant fees, please find below a list of charges made to a tenant by Belvoir Birmingham Central.
* The administration fee is £270.00 for one tenant * £358.80 for 2 combined tenants* If a guarantor is required then there is a fee of £150.* Our charge for a company let is £358.80. At the end of the tenancy there is a check out fee due of £90. * If you wish to proceed then you will also need an insurance policy in place which protects you against accidental damage, a quote can be provided through our referencing team or you can obtain this independently *
We have no hidden charges. For more information or clarity please contact us on .
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Belvoir - Birmingham Central. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Belvoir - Birmingham Central for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.