Home From Home are delighted to offer this excellent four bedroom detached house located on a large corner plot. The property would ideally suit a family as there are two large reception rooms, a kitchen/diner and four good size bedrooms. The carpets are light beige and are in very good condition and the walls have been newly decorated throughout in magnolia. The windows are upvc double glazed.
The accommodation comprises:
- Entrance porch and attractively glazed front door.
- Lounge with large bay window and feature stone fireplace with coal-effect gas fire.
- Dining room with feature marble fireplace with coal-effect gas fire and doors opening through to conservatory.
- Kitchen/diner with breakfast bar and integrated appliances with oven, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge.
- Utility area with plumbing for a washing machine and cloakroom with w/c and wash basin
- Large under stairs storage cupboard with shelving
- Master bedroom with large en-suite shower room and fitted vanity units.
- 3 further bedrooms, all good sizes
- Bathroom with corner bath and separate shower cubicle.
- Spacious secluded gardens with lawns, flower beds and mature shrubs
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Home From Home. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Home From Home for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.