Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by First 4 Lettings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact First 4 Lettings for full details and further information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
1) Holding Deposit: Up to one week’s rental
2) Deposit: One month’s rental (5 weeks rental dependent on individual’s circumstances)
3) Payments for utilities (gas, electricity & water), communication services (telephone & broadband), Installation/Subscription of cable/satellite, TV licence and council tax
4) Default Fee (late payment of rent): If full Rent is not paid within 14 days or more of the Rent Due Date there will be a charge 3% plus the Bank of England base interest rate of the full rental amount until full payment is received
5) Default Fee (breach of tenancy agreement, any other permitted payments, under relevant legislation including contractual damages): For any breach of the tenancy agreement based on the reasonably incurred costs of the agent or landlord
6) Replacement of keys, fobs or other security devices
7) Default Fee (changes to the tenancy): An administrative charge of £50.00 or greater for any assignment, variation or novation of the tenancy agreement made at the tenant’s request (only if agreed by The Landlord and/or The Landlord’s Agent)
8) Payments in respect of early termination of a tenancy agreement at the tenant’s request
First 4 Lettings is a member of Client Money Protect which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of prs (Property Redress Scheme), which is a redress scheme.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.