Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by PROPERTYLINE. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact PROPERTYLINE for full details and further information.
Please note that the aforementioned fees are non refundable.
1.Fee of £200.00 inclusive of vat (£72.00 per additional applicant inclusive of vat.)
2.Guarantor application fee will be charged at £72.00 inclusive of vat.
3.Company application fee will be charged at £200.00 inclusive of vat. (Please note, for limited companies a director will be required to sign as a guarantor at an additional cost of £72.00 inclusive of vat.)
The deposit will be required immediately following the return of successful reference. The payment will be treated as a holding deposit and should the tenancy not proceed due to any change in circumstances on behalf of the tenant, the holding deposit will be retained by the agent.
A deposit is required on all rental property. The standard deposit is equivalent to one months rent plus £100.00. Your deposit will be protected by a Tenancy Deposit Scheme for the duration of your tenancy.
On commencement of tenancy
On commencement of the tenancy the agreed rent will need to be in advance and also a security deposit.
Please note the following fees may also apply and form part of your Tenancy Contract.
1. Rent payments to be made by Standing Order. For cash/cheque payments there will be an administration fee of £15.00. For each transaction
2. Rent arrears letters & late rent payments will incur a fee of £24.00 (inclusive of vat.), this will be charged each time a rent payment is overdue by more than 7 days without prior notification in writing to the Accounts Department (Late rent fee).
3. Cheques returned/dishonoured will be charged at £36.00 (inclusive of vat.)
4. Tenancy renewal fee (normally every six months) £60.00 (inclusive of vat.) . If the tenancy is not renewed and you wish to remain on a periodic tenancy (month to month) a fee of £24.00 (inclusive of vat.) will be charged each month.
5. Further copies/replacement contracts will be charged at £7.20 (inclusive of vat.) per copy.
6. There is a charge of £24.00 (inclusive of vat.) to release a reference