Property Listing Details
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 360500
- Double bedroom in a shared semi-detached house close to the Town Hall in Walthamstow and various local amenities. The house will be shared with two others renting the other two rooms.
- The room is spacious and is fully furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and a bedside table.
- New kitchen is also equipped with a dishwasher, washing machine, single oven, microwave, kettle and a toaster.
- Bathroom is downstairs and recently refurbished
- All bills are included (gas, electric, water, council tax, virgin broadband)
- Shared areas are living room, kitchen, bathroom and garden at the back of the house.
- Looking preferably for working professionals either male or female but students are also welcome.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £550.00 per month (£126.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £550.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 23 May, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 360500
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay, although you may need to pay £20 per tenant to cover the cost of referencing if required by the landlord.
No floorplan availableContact the agent
Local map of the area
- The Woodside Primary Academy 0.2 miles
- Our Lady and St George's Catholic Primary School 0.2 miles
- Wood Street 0.5 miles
- Walthamstow Central 0.9 miles
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Stow Crescent, London E17
Leytonstone, Leytonstone E11
Asplins Road, London N17
Framlingham Close, London E5
Beehive Lane, Ilford IG4
Lansdown Road, London N17
Boundary Road, Walthamstow, London E17
Chobham Road, London E15