* three bedrooms * gardens *
Cul-De-Sac Location - Light, Spacious Property - Kitchen with Integrated Appliances - White Bathroom Suite - Double Glazed - Gas Central Heating
lha considered - guarantor required
There is a requirement for each person aged 18 or over to fill in an application form, these along with the relevant guidance notes can be emailed to you or given to you at the point of viewing.
To speed up your application most this paperwork can be forwarded to you by email or post prior to your viewing.
The application forms need to be returned with your application fee of £150.00.
This application fee above covers the processing of up to two applicants over the age of 18 and a guarantor.
Should there be more than two persons (over 18) applying to reside in the property or a second or replacement guarantor is required, a supplementary charge of £50.00 per form will be charged.
All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT.
If you want to ensure that a property is held for you, please pay your application fee before or at the viewing by cash to the Viewer who will provide you with a receipt or you can transfer to abc by bank transfer.
Payment of your application fee means that nobody else can apply for the property ahead of you as abc will only take one application at a time.
This payment will secure the property for you for a maximum of three working days. During this time, we will continue with viewings but no other application will be taken, allowing you to complete your forms and return them to us.
If we do not receive your initial application forms within this three-day period, we will proceed with another application.
When you are completing your application form, please ensure that you supply as much supporting information as you can as this will speed up your application.
Although we will require the items listed on your application form to allow us to process your application, do not be concerned if you cannot include them all straight away. Whilst it will help, do not wait until you have all the items before handing in your application, they can follow later.
Please Note: Generally, on 0 – 3-bedroom properties a maximum of 15 minutes is allocated to a property for viewing purposes.
It is imperative that viewers confirm their appointments either the day before or on the morning of the viewing between 9am – 10am by calling or by responding to the text reminder from the agent that you will receive. If you do not confirm we will not attend.
If viewers are more than 10 mins late there is a possibility that you will miss your appointment allocation and the appointment will be cancelled as this will affect the viewing diary.
If you feel you will be late please call our office and if needed re book your viewing.
We appreciate your understanding and compliance in this matter.
You will require a guarantor. The guarantor does not have to be a home owner, but needs to have a disposable income or savings sufficient to cover your rent should you default.
This can be by way of private income or working, please call us today for further information. Please note your guarantor will be subject to credit checks and other referencing to clarify that they will be A suitable guarantor.
A guarantor is a person who agrees, at the outset of the tenancy, to be jointly liable for any losses the landlord may incur that can be legally attributed to rent arrears, damage to the property or costs that may be incurred due to the behaviour of the tenants or the tenant’s visitors to the property – whether invited or not.
This liability includes any matters arising from your vacation of the property too.
A guarantor will be required to complete application forms which are like tenancy application forms and will need to ideally be aged between 25 & 65. We may consider out of these age ranges but acceptance is based purely on individual merit.
You can make payment in cash at the office or to an abc representative (a receipt will be provided). Alternatively, payment can be made by bank transfer - ring the office on for details).
Please note the application fee is Non-refundable. Regardless of whether paperwork has been provided or not as an application fee means we have potentially turned down other fees / applications due to this being paid.
Once your application has been accepted by the landlord and abc, you will be forwarded by email or letter the terms of your tenancy as well as a draft lease to read through.
On receipt of this letter please read through carefully the terms and then follow instructions to call our office to set a move in date for your tenancy to commence, this is generally between 48 hours & 21 days depending on the terms agreed.
On the day, you are to move into the property we will require one month’s rent in advance, along with the deposit and a fee of £30.00 to secure your deposit.
These monies should either be transferred to ourselves prior to your arrival by way of bacs transfer, Faster Payments or may be brought to the office in cash or bankers draft. Should you be bringing with you sums in excess of £500.00 you will have to supply evidence to the staff member who completes your tenancy of where the funds were drawn from so that we ensure compliance with Money Laundering Regulations.
Failure to bring funds with you will result in the tenancy not being completed.
You may also be asked to bring with your items of outstanding id, for example your passport or driving licence that have not been viewed by ourselves. Please ensure you bring these with you as our office does reserve the right to refuse completion without these documents.
A deposit equal to a minimum of one month’s rent would be required.
The Application Fee is non-refundable.
Once the Application Form is submitted, the fee pays towards staff time, any charges from search agencies, credit checks, asbo and any other related checks etc. To establish your suitability regarding a tenancy. ABC Property Shop prides itself on doing a good and thorough job with regards to these searches and checks on behalf of their landlords.
If you are interested in one of our properties, or have any questions in relation to our application process, please do not hesitate to call our office on or email our applications department on .
General: While we endeavour to make our particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any furniture.
These are issued in good faith, but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these should be independently verified by prospective tenants. Neither abc, its employees or agents have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
(1) money laundering regulations: Prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These do not constitute part, or all, of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter in to any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Once you have viewed the property you will need to complete your application forms and pass the Right to Rent Checks. There is a code of practice available on the internet for you to read through should you have any queries regarding the completion of the Right to Rent Checks. These checks are undertaken to ensure that you do have the right to rent property within the United Kingdom.
You will need to provide documents to support your Right to Rent:
List A (Group 1) Acceptable single documents which show an unlimited right to rent property within the UK:
• UK passport
• Biometric Residence Permit with unlimited leave
• eea/Swiss National passport / identity card
• Passport or travel document endorsed with unlimited leave
• Registration certificate or document certifying permanent residence of eea / Swiss national
• UK immigration status document endorsed with unlimited leave.
• eea/Swiss family member Permanent Residence Card
• A certificate of naturalisation or registration as a British citizen
List A (Group 2) Acceptable document combinations which show an unlimited right to rent (any 2 of the below to be shown in combination):
• UK Birth or Adoption certificate
• A letter from national offender management service
• A letter of attestation from an employer
• Criminal Record Check
• Full or provisional UK driving license
• Evidence of current or previous service in UK armed forces
• A letter from a UK further or higher education institution
• A letter from hm Prison Service
• A letter from a police force confirming that certain documents have been reported stolen
• A letter of attestation from a UK passport holder working in an acceptable profession
• A letter from a UK Government Department or local authority
• A letter from a private rented sector access scheme
• Benefits paperwork
List B: Documents which show a time limited right to rent:
• A valid passport endorsed with a time limited period
• Biometric immigration with permission to stay for limited period
• Non-eea national residence card
• UK immigration status document with a time limited endorsement from home office.
We cannot proceed without these checks.