Property Reference: 387068.No fees no deposit bills all-inclusive
A 2 Bedroom Student Luxury Apartment, Derby City Centre - Brookbridge House, Brook Street
Available From 1st July 2018.
- This is a stylish and upmarket fully furnished city centre student apartment with two double bedrooms.
- It is in one of the new blocks on Brook Street as part of the Victorian Mill development.
- The luxury apartment is on the second floor which is serviced by a well maintained lift as well as stairs.
- The apartments were built around eight years ago and are kept to a very high standard and have the feeling of a four star hotel.
The rent is £100 pppw payable in advance. There is no deposit. This is 12 month Shorthold tenancy agreement.
The property is not currently student accommodation but is being refitted with Ikea Malm range furniture, double beds, 42 inch LG flat screen tv etc.
- The apartment is open plan with lots of floor to ceiling double glazed aluminium windows allowing lots of light into the accommodation.
- The kitchen area has granite work tops and solid oak units.
- The bathroom has a bath and an electric shower.
- Gas central heating is provided by a Combi (heat & hot water on demand) boiler;
- That combined with a very well insulted apartment results in low heating costs. The lighting is low voltage.
- CCTV, intercom and electronically operated door opening systems are in place for security.
- Secure undercover parking is accessed by electronically operated gates. There is also bike storage.
3 minute walk to The Number 5 (Unibus 5) to Kedleston Road Campus from St Christophers Court (off Ashbourne Rd) which is free for all staff and students of Derby University. (Unibus 4 can be caught from Kedleston Road campus which connects to Markeaton Street Campus, close by to Britannia Mill Campus.
No references are required and the tenants are not credit checked. However, a guarantor is required. The guarantor (normally a family member or close friend) must own property and pass a credit check. They take full responsibly for the rent if there is a problem, so they must know you well and trust you.
Housing Benefit claimants are accepted but the terms remain the same, i.E. You need to pay the rent monthly in advance while you wait for the benefit cheque to be sent to you. Direct payments from Housing Benefit are not accepted. Also you would still need to pay the deposit as bond schemes etc. Are not accepted.
Sorry no dogs, other pets may have conditionsSummary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £866.67 per month (£200.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £0.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 17 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C If calling, please quote reference: 387068 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay, although you may need to pay £20 per tenant to cover the cost of referencing if required by the landlord.