Reserved ! Convenient for motorway access! A spacious 2 bedroom first floor unfurnished apartment in a small development which, to the rear overlooks a pretty stream, and is conveniently located for access to the motorway network. There is a large living/dining room with doors into the spacious modern kitchen, which includes a breakfast bar. Both bedrooms (one double, one single) have fitted wardrobes and the bathroom has a bath with shower over. Parking for 2 cars. Communal garden. Available mid June. EPC rating is C. Rent quoted is plus agent fees.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Tim Russ & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Tim Russ & Co for full details and further information.
When you decide to rent property through Tim Russ & Company (Lettings) we will ask you to pay a £350.00 non-refundable "holding fee" prior to obtaining references – this takes the property off the market while references are being taken. This will be offset against your initial monies, should your tenancy proceed.
The costs involved
Before the commencement of the tenancy, you will be required to make the following payments, which must be made by direct transfer to our bank account or banker’s draft. Personal cheques will be accepted but must be paid 7 working days in advance of commencement of tenancy.
- £24.00 inc VAT Credit Reference Check Fee for each Tenant
- £180.00 inc VAT Tenancy Set Up Fee per applicant
- Share of Inventory Check fees (Cost varies dependent on property size and furnishings). The Tenant will pay the checkout fee (as a guide, typically for a 2 bedroom furnished apartment the cost will be in the region of £100) ; the Landlord pays the check in.
- The first month’s rent in advance.
- One and a half months’ rent as a deposit against damage to the property during your tenancy, paid in advance. (Tim Russ & Company are members of The Tenancy Deposit Scheme and hold the deposit under the regulations stipulated by the scheme. Further information on the operation of the scheme can be obtained from )
- Should you require a Guarantor, there will be a further Credit Reference Fee and a further charge of £180.00 (incl. VAT) for drawing up the Deed of Guarantee
- A fee of £90.00 inc VAT will be charged should you renew your tenancy
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.