Property Reference: 396408.Cosy and bright flat to rent
Wircester Manor is a 2006 purpose built building that contains 12 flats. This is a gated property, boosting a large garden and car park spaces. The premises are kept to a high standard of cleanliness throughout.
This 1st floor, larger than average 1bedroom property finished to a professional specification throughout offers:
- 1 high spec separate Kitchen with breakfast bararea and own window facing the main road. Electronics included: Washing machine, new fridge/freezer, oven and new dishwasher
- 1 Bedroom with built-in double wardrobes
- 1 large Living room facing the interior gardens and carpark
- 1 cosy Bathroom featuring plenty of storage space and own bathroom furniture
- 2 large storage rooms
- 1 Large Juliet Balcony
The flat is double glazed and gas centrally heated throughout, making it very economical energy wise. It has a burglar alarm system and video door entry.
You will also have access to:
- 1 personal Carpark space
- Interior communal large garden
- Elevator in the building
The property is offered on a premium quality furnished basis, with the furniture being all around 2 years old.Accessibility
Solihull city centre is around a 25min walk from the property, or a 5 min drive in.
In close proximity to the property there are bus stops for routes : No6. Solihull to Birmingham city centre and no.76 Solihull to Queen Elizabeth Hospital. The buses are at a regular 5 min interval during weekdays. Solihull train station is located in the city centre and Birmingham International Rail station and airport are at a 10-15min car ride away.
In walking distance, the property is close to a pharmacy, doctor surgery and Cooperative[2min], Solihull retail park [ 5min, to include: Alarge Sainsbury's, Curry's, Homesense, Argos, M&S, Next, Boots, TKMaxxetc..], Touchwood Shopping Centre[centre of town], Tudor Grange / Hillfield Parks [10min], a David Lloyd gym andspa facilities[ 10min] etc.Fees:
Renting this landlord managed property, the rent is of £850pcm.
The expected deposit for the property is the equivalent of 6 weeks of rent i.E. £1177pcm. The property is available to rent from July.
Upfront fees for prospectivetenant are:
- £20 referencing fee/ tenant
- £425 holding fee to secure the property that will be taken out of the first months' payment.
- Draft professional contract
- Register your deposit in a national deposit scheme
- Have an Association of Inventory ProfessionalClerk put together an inventory check of the property prior to moving in
The prospective tenant will need to arrange for the inventory at check out - which preferably would be arranged via the same company that did the checkin for transparency purposes and also ensure the flat is cleaned to a professional standard at checkout.
The landlord is looking for serious, professional tenants that would be mindful of the community of families and elderly in the building and also that would care for the property as it would have been their own. Landlord
welcomes both single and couples occupancy .Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £850.00 per month (£196.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,177.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 16 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C If calling, please quote reference: 396408 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay, although you may need to pay £20 per tenant to cover the cost of referencing if required by the landlord.