**brand new** *Seven Luxury Properties* The burlington - Ground floor, two bedrooms. Approx. Floor area - . With a private garden. **Available for August occupancy**
The burlington - Ground floor, two bedrooms. Approx. Floor area - . With a private garden.
Tudor House is situated on Hampton Road, in a quiet residential area giving easy access to both Southport town centre and the bustling Birkdale village.
This is a secluded location with a private gated access for vehicles from Hampton Road and pedestrian access from Southbank Road. Tudor House consists of 6 private self-contained apartments and 1 duplex coach house. All properties are architect designed to meet the ever-changing demands of modern life. All seven homes have a contemporary feel and have been finished to an extremely high standard. Each apartment has its own allocated parking space together with sufficient spaces for guests. This desirable development is guaranteed to be popular amongst professionals seeking exclusive new housing close to the centre of the town.
Each apartment in Tudor House has been individually created, and every aspect of the internal fixtures and fittings has been sympathetically designed to achieve the ultimate in modern living with the latest technology and everything at your fingertips. Sensor lighting, gas central heating, cabled for high speed broadband and Sky. The public access to the buildings and corridors are lit for security and safety. All gardens, pathways and parking areas are beautifully landscaped with mature trees and shrubs, which are regularly maintained.
Throughout the development you will find the following specifications: - Kitchens
- Bespoke designed kitchens - Carrera marble design tiles - Integrated units and appliances - Fan assisted oven - Electric hob and extractor hood - Integrated washer dryer - Integrated fridge freezer Bathrooms
- Carrera marble design tiles - White Villeroy & Boch bathroom suites - Hans Groh taps - Built in flat screen TV in most apartments - Mirrors above basins - Chrome heated towel rail Heating & insulation
- Vaillant boilers - Gas central heating - Anthracite grey double glazed - Argon gas filled windows for absolute warmth and noise reduction Electrical & lighting
- Downlighters & wall lights throughout - Bedside lights - Brushed chrome switch plates and sockets - Telephone points - Wired for high speed broadband - Sky TV ready - Plinth lighting in bathrooms - Under cupboard and plinth lighting in kitchens Internal features
- Moulded skirting and architrave - Walnut veneered doors with brushed chrome fittings - Artisan paint throughout - Built in wardrobes available Entrance / main foyer
- Interior designed entrance lobby - Contemporary Carrera marble and wood flooring - Wide feature staircase to first floor External
- Professionally landscaped gardens - Lighting features throughout - External lighting through entrance - Electronically operated gates - Video entry - Ample parking for owners and guests
For more information, please call or visit our Lord Street Entwistle Green branch to collect your brochure.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Entwistle Green - Southport Lettings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Entwistle Green - Southport Lettings for full details and further information.
Please note the charges listed below are the maximum fees that will be applied depending on your circumstances and the number of tenants. Tenancy agreement
Before any tenancy begins you will sign a Tenancy Agreement setting out the landlord's and tenant's obligations. A charge of £300 is made for the preparation of the original Agreement and a further £125 for any extension Agreement(s) subsequently entered into.
Should you change tenants at any point during the tenancy you must inform us and, subject to your landlord's agreement (which might include the need to take up new references) we will prepare new documents for signature. Our fee for this will be £300. Security deposit
A security deposit is required equating to at least 1 and a half month's rent. This deposit is held by us or passed to your landlord. Tenancy deposit protection
Your security deposit must be protected by your agent or the landlord via a government approved tenancy deposit scheme. This is to ensure that if disputes arise these will be resolved by an independent third party. Within 30 days of paying your deposit your landlord or agent is required to give you details of the scheme. Initial monies
The Initial Money consists of:
First month's rent in advance
Administration Fee £50 per tenant
Referencing Fee £75 per tenant
Check-in fee - minimum of £72.00 (There may be instances where applicants pay for check-outs instead. Contact your local branch for more information)
Tenancy Agreement £300 (if supplied by us)
If there are any guarantors to the tenancy:
Guarantor Referencing Fee £100 per guarantor
Agreement of Guarantee £75
And if the tenant is a company:
Company Referencing Fee £175
Change of Sharer £300
Extension Agreements £125
Outgoing reference fee £24
Optional extras if agreed:
Saturday Move-In £60
The Initial Money will be confirmed and must be paid by debit card, bankers draft or building society cheque. If you use a credit card there will be a 3% additional fee.
We do not accept cash.
All rent is payable in advance by standing order. All payments should be made 72hrs prior to your rent due date to allow for clearance. Any financial problems you may encounter should reported to us.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.