The property features one large double bedroom, one bathroom, a useful utility room, south facing private balcony, and open plan kitchen/reception. Having just been finished, this property is being offered for the first occupant, who would benefit from a residence gym, wood flooring throughout and attractive furniture. Located on the East side of Battersea Park, with excellent access into the city via Battersea Park station. The green open spaces of the park are a stone throw from the property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Home-Made. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Home-Made for full details and further information.
* Following agreement of terms between the Landlord and the Applicant (offer agreed), a Payment of Intent (poi) equal to two weeks rent will be required, payable to Home Made. This payment is to indicate your commitment and we stop actively marketing the property once we’ve received it. The poi is off-set against your first month’s rent at the commencement of the tenancy.
Administration and Referencing Fees
* In addition to a Payment of Intent (poi), a non-refundable referencing and administration fee of £100+VAT per person is payable to Home Made.
* Where a Guarantor(s) is required, a non-refundable referencing fee of £50+VAT per Guarantor will be payable to Home Made.
* A minimum of six weeks rent is required as a security against damage, dilapidations, unpaid bills or any other sum owing by the Tenant to the Landlord at the end of the tenancy. In certain circumstances, the landlord will request a higher amount. The deposit is payable to Home Made in the form of cleared funds before a Tenancy can commence. It is held by the tds (Tenancy Deposit Scheme) in a custodial scheme for the duration of the tenancy.
* In the event that your tenancy is renewed for a further term, the cost for the preparation of the renewal documentation will be £100+VAT.
* Should you wish to terminate your Tenancy before the end of the term, and the Landlord is in agreement that you may terminate early, you will be responsible for the repayment of the pro-rate commission paid in advance by the Landlord for the unexpired portion of the Tenancy. The exception is where you are exercising a break clause contained in the tenancy agreement.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.