**pets condsidered** ***No Deposit Option available for tenants. Greater protection provided to landlords*** A one bedroom ground floor apartment with a garden and communal parking. The property comprises kitchen with appliances (space for a dishwasher), separate lounge with dining area and patio doors into the garden, bathroom with shower over bath and double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
For more information about our 'No Deposit Option':
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Romans - Bracknell. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Romans - Bracknell for full details and further information.
1. Reservation fee - £500 per property which is then deducted from the balance of money
2. Security deposit - Equal to one and a half months rent
3. Standard fee - £499 per property which includes one tenant reference. Each person added to the tenancy will result in an additional £199*
3a. Student let fee - £300 per person. This fee is also inclusive of all guarantor referencing*
4. Room Let fee - £300 for sole occupancy*
5. Check in fee - These are based on the size of the property and whether it is furnished or unfurnished, these range from £115-£234. These costs are applicable for all properties. You will be made aware upfront if this is any different. Please note that if you require to move in on a Saturday there will be an additional cost of £60
*These fees include immigration and visa confirmation, financial credit checks, obtaining reference from current or previous employer, previous or existing landlord. Contribution towards the setting up of the tenancy and the compilation and exchanging of the tenancy agreement
The following may also apply dependent upon your own individual circumstances:
1. Guarantor fee - £199
2. Express check-in fee - £144 to move in within 5 working days
3. A new tenancy if you have a pet - 2 months’ rent as a deposit is required instead of the standard deposit indicated above
4. Change of occupier/re-referencing after making advance payment £240
5. Change the start date of the Tenancy Agreement after paperwork has been issued £36
6. Replacing lost inventory £36
7. Onward referencing £36
8. Return of overpaid rent at end of tenancy (if sent back independently) £36
9. If cleaning, movement of furniture, garden maintenance or shopping for lost items are required after the end of the tenancy £36 per hour
10. Failure to check out of the property on the confirmed time and date (unless notice is given 48 hours beforehand) £144
11. Adding a pet to a current Tenancy Agreement £120 plus a half-months top-up deposit
12. Rent reminder letter £42
13. Tenant lease extension £132
14. Failing to provide access to the property for a routine visit £60
15. Application to retract your tenancy notice £120
16. Early marketing charge £120
17. Interest of 3% above the Bank of England base rate payable from the date on which the rent was due until the date on which it is actually paid
18. Stamp Duty Land Tax payable on the tenancies where the rent exceeds £125000 please contact hmrc for further info
19. There is a surcharge of £4 for payments made by cheque for the Tenant lease extension fee
20. Tracing Fee - A fee of £66 per month will apply payable to the Agent when a tracing agent is instructed to locate a tenant who has vacated the Property without providing a forwarding address. In addition the Tenant will also be responsible to the Agent for the fees charged by the tracing agent
Romans is a part of the Client Money Protection Scheme through their membership of ARLA (The Association of Residential Letting Agents).
Romans are members of the Property Ombudsman redress scheme.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.