A stunning one bedroom apartment on the 7th floor of this prestigious development in the heart of Shad Thames. The property benefits from having a beautiful reception room and generous double bedroom both with river views, modern kitchen and bathroom and wood floors. The development benefits include a 24 hour concierge and gym facilities.
Shad Thames is a unique area stepped in history and character situated along the south side of the River Thames. The area is home to London’s most iconic landmark, Tower Bridge and is within the vicinity of many attractions such as The Shard, Tate Modern and Tower of London. Shad Thames boasts a variety of bars and restaurants and is a short walk to the delights of Bermondsey Street, Maltby Street & Borough markets. Although The City is within walking distance the area is well connected with excellent transport links via London Bridge & Tower Hill stations as-well as the river taxi.
The Laundry Box, New Crane Place, Wapping, London E1W
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Chestertons - Tower Bridge. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Chestertons - Tower Bridge for full details and further information.
When renting a property, there are various costs that you will need to take into consideration when making an offer.
Prior to your Tenancy:
- New tenancy agreement fee: £222 (inc. VAT) payable by the tenant. This is a split fee (£444 inc. VAT in total) paid equally by the landlord and tenant. This is payable after your offer has been accepted and we have proceeded to draw up a tenancy agreement. - Reference fee for each Tenant: £60. This is payable when you have agreed to undergo the independent referencing process. References are carried out by an independent Third Party and include a credit check. - Reference fee for each Guarantor: £60. This is payable when you have agreed to undergo the independent referencing process. References are carried out by an independent Third Party and include a credit check. - Right to rent check only: £30. This is payable by each tenant or permitted occupier in circumstances where a full reference (as above) is not required.
- Advance Rent: Rent is usually payable in advance for each tenancy. You will therefore need to pay, as a minimum, the first month's rent prior to the commencement of your tenancy, although the amount payable may differ dependent on the terms of your tenancy. - Tenancy Deposit: This is usually the equivalent of 6 weeks' rent, payable prior to the commencement of your tenancy.
During your Tenancy: - Tenancy renewal agreement fee: £96 (inc. VAT) payable by the tenant. This is a split fee (£192 inc. VAT in total) paid equally by the landlord and tenant. This is payable upon renewal, should you and your landlord mutually agree to renew the tenancy for a further term.
At the end of your Tenancy: - Inventory charges. In most lets, tenants will be responsible for paying for the inventory check out costs upon ending a tenancy. The cost is approximately £100 - £250 (inc. VAT) dependent on the size of the property.
- Professional Clean: Tenants will usually be responsible for paying for a professional clean at the end of the tenancy. Costs can vary depending on the size of the property and your requirements.
Other fees that may apply: - Changes to the parties of the tenancy agreement (Tenancy Swap). In the event that you wish to make changes to the parties of the tenancy agreement, a new tenancy agreement will be required. A tenancy agreement and arrangement fee of £420 (inc. VAT) will be payable by the tenant, together with a reference fee of £60 (inc. VAT) per tenant and / or Guarantor. Please note that Tenancy Swaps are subject to the landlord's consent and reference approval.
- Late rental payment or unpaid cheques. £30.00 (inc. VAT) will be payable by the tenant in respect of late rental payments or cheques that are returned unpaid. Interest on late payment of rent will also be charged in accordance with the terms as stated in the tenancy agreement, usually at a rate of 5% per annum over National Westminster Plc's base lending rate.
- Any payments Should you have any queries regarding the charges and costs associated with renting a property, please do not hesitate to contact one of our lettings consultants who shall be happy to explain these in further detail.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.