#free cocktail masterclass house warming present @ revolution southampton! **Student Property**4 Bedroom House Share**Bathroom**Conservatory**Driveway Parking**zero deposit scheme available**Individuals or Joint**Modern Kitchen**Bills Inclusive**8am - 8pm 7 Days a Week Viewings
Fully furnished 3 bedrooms available in House Share in Highfield, Double Bedrooms as well as Single Bedrooms available with all Bills Included. Available Now. View from 8am-8pm, 7 Days a Week and via FaceTime!
- Location 6 minute walk to University of Southampton and a 3 minute walk to Co-op as well as the Burgess Road Library.
- Kitchen / Dining Area This property has a modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space. Washing machine, Built-in Gas oven and hob with extraction unit and other appliances such as a kettle and toaster are also included. The kitchen is linked to the conservatory which contains more storage cupboards, a fridge freezer as well as a dining table.
- Bathroom This property has a bathroom with a shower over bath, sink basin and a WC
- Bedroom The property has 4 bedrooms, 2 of which contain a double bed whereas the other 2 contain singles. All come with a bed, bed base, mattress, desk and desk chair and various storage as well as a sink basin in all rooms.
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Monthly Rent -Bedroom 1 - £90 ppw (Single)-Bedroom 2 - £90 ppw (Single)-Bedroom 3 - £100 ppw (Double)-Bedroom 4 - £100 ppw (Double)- Payment Terms Payable every 4 weeks, Monthly in Advance by Standing Order or Termly.
- Deposit 4 weeks Rent Each Person - please see prices above. We are able to offer a zero deposit scheme.
- Available Date Academic year 2019/ 2020
- Contract Length Now - Negotiable 11 or 12 Month Contract.
Guarantor All students must provide a UK guarantor, there are some alternatives if you are an overseas student, so please contact us to discuss! Online signing to sign the tenancy agreement, we can send this all online to you and your Gurantors.
To reserve To reserve a property you simply visit - This will act as a holding fee and will take the property off the market
Social Media Twitter - @NHPortswoodFacebook - @NHPortswoodInstagram - nhportswood
** We have viewings available 8am - 8pm 7 Days a Week! ** Free Pick Up and Drop Off Service for Viewings in Southampton **
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Nicholas Humphreys. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Nicholas Humphreys for full details and further information.
£50 per person holding deposit, should you be offered and you accept a tenancy with our Landlord, then your holding deposit will be credited to the first months’ rent due under that tenancy.
This is to reserve a property:
Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
(per tenancy. Rent under £50,000 per year):
Maximum of five weeks rent
Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent over £50,000 per year):
Maximum of six weeks rent:
Unpaid Rent: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s):
Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request):
£50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request):
£50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.