Well presented modern refurbished spacious studio apartment close to Ilford Station. The property has a spacious living/bedroom area which has the benefits of laminate flooring and neutral decor and access to the communal garden. The kitchen is fully fitted with all integrated appliances. The property benefits from modern bathroom. The location is ideal as the high street is moments away with an abundance of local amenities on your doorstep, and Ilford Station is only five minutes walking distance from this property. Early viewings are strongly recommended!
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Inner City Estates. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Inner City Estates for full details and further information.
£200+ vat per tenant for one tenant including Guarantor if Required £150+ vat per tenant for two or more tenants including Guarantor if required £100 + VAT Renewal fee Name change fee during tenancy £250 + vat
This fee is for:
• Production of the tenancy agreement including any individually negotiated clauses
• Production of the deed of guarantee if applicable
• Compiling, submitting and completing reference reports for submission to your prospective landlord
• Obtaining acceptance of your reference reports from your prospective landlord
• Obtaining and verifying all safety certificates and consents are in place prior to the move in date
• Arranging quotes and organizing any work required pre-let
• Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in place prior to the move in date
• Taking payment of the move in monies
• Registering the deposit with my deposits and issuing a certificate of registration, where applicable
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.