Property Reference: 500652.
A brand new Top Floor high spec apartment available in Langley Square!
The Mill Pond and river setting is a highly sought after location and has an attractive landscape and water features for the adjoining homes. Equipped with onsite supermarket and gym facilities. All required amenities are on your doorstep!
Just 3mins walk to Dartford Railway station and 40 minutes into central London, Langley Square is ideal for professionals wanting to live in a leafy garden suburb setting with an easy commute into the capital.
This top floor apartment is beautifully designed and features contemporary open-plan living areas, including bespoke designer kitchens and high tech specification bathrooms, all finished to the highest standards.Highlights:
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Master with ensuite and fitted wardrobed
- Light and airy open plan living space
- Luxury bathrooms with smart mirrors, smart tap and shower controls
- South facing balcony with amazing waterside views
- Secure underground parking for 1 car
- Blinds fitted throughout
- Great location - 3mins walk to Dartford train station & town centre
- Bluewater shopping centre 4 miles away - Shops, bars, cafes, restaurants, cinema
- Wood flooring & Carpet throughout
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Professionals only
Summary & Exclusions:
- No Pets / Smokers / Students / DSS / Housing Benefit Applications
- Rent Amount: £1,250.00 per month (£288.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,600.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 23 March, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained If calling, please quote reference: 500652 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay, although you may need to pay £20 per tenant to cover the cost of referencing if required by the landlord.