Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Inside Homes. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Inside Homes for full details and further information.
As part of Inside Homes's commitment to offer a transparent service with no hidden charges or fees, you can find find all the information regarding taking a property through Inside Homes below. There are no hidden extras such as check in fee’s or inventory costs. We would be delighted to discuss any questions you may have, you can do so by calling our office.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
• Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
• Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000. This is calculated by dividing the annual rent by 52 and multiplying by 5 (or 6 if rent is £50,000 or more) and will be required to be paid at the start of the tenancy. This is subject to referencing
• Payments to change a tenancy agreement, such as a change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if lower, any reasonable costs)
• Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs) ** Please note this is subject to the landlords written consent and will also be subject to all rent and utilities being paid by you as the tenant up until a new tenancy commences.
• Utilities, communication services (eg. Telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax.
• Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
• Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices.
• Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Tenant protection In addition to publishing relevant fees, lettings agents are also required to publish details of: The redress scheme they are a member of; and the name of the approved or designated Client Money Protection scheme they are a member of (if any).
Inside Homes are part of the Property Ombudsman and are also a member of The Money Shield ( 57925974 ).
For further information please contact our office via phone or email.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.