Available now, a 1 Bed unfurnished refurbished terrace property with communal patio in popular drighlington!
With open plan kitchen living room, large double bedroom and modern bathroom, also with on street parking widely available - located opposite drighlington cricket club.
Deposit is £519.00
No smoking permitted within the property
1. Money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation upon application of a rental property prior to referencing.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The property description, photographs and plans are for guidance only and measurements are approximate and intended as general guidance.
4. Please ensure that you are informed of what is included in the property rental, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded.
5. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement before signing.
Kitchen/Living Room (12' 2'' x 14' 1 (3.7m x 4.3m))
The kitchen area has a range of white wall and base units, integrated oven and four ring gas hob with extractor over, washing machine, window with blind. The washing machine will be left for the tenants use but will not be repaired or replaced.
To the living room area is fitted carpet with gas fire, hearth and surround and a door leads to the cellar. To the top of the cellar is a tall fridge freezer. The fridge freezer will be left for the tenants use but will not be repaired or replaced.
Bedroom (15' 3'' x 14' 1 (4.64m x 4.3m))
A large double bedroom with fitted carpet, large pine wardrobe, double pine bed and mattress with two pine bedside units. The items of furniture will be left for the tenants use but will not be repaired or replaced.
Bathroom (6' 0'' x 5' 8 (1.84m x 1.73m))
Comprising of a P style bath with shower over & glass shower screen, low flush WC and wash hand basin. There is a wall mounted mirror, chrome effect towel radiator, fully tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
If you wish to apply to rent a property, please observe the following procedure:
Holding deposit (per tenancy) is one week’s rent.
This is to reserve a property.
Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s), withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-To-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing)
A tenancy will be offered to you subject to contract and more specifically, subject to the following conditions:
• A fully completed application form & valid photo I.D. For each applicant has been submitted together with the holding deposit.
• A satisfactory credit search has been carried out by an independent credit referencing agency (please note that if a credit search shows negative credit history such as bankruptcy or ccj’s for example, a tenancy will not be offered to you and the holding deposit will not be refunded)
• Satisfactory landlord and employment references have been obtained
• The landlord has accepted the offer
If a prospective tenant withdraws their application after we have commenced with processing references or should the landlord reject the application due to adverse references, the holding fee will be non refundable.
If your application is successful, the holding fee will be deducted from the first month’s rent.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Onwards & Upwards. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Onwards & Upwards for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.