**3 Double Bedrooms** New Furntiture**Newly Renovated**Fitted KItchen**Spare room for multi purpose use**
***unbelievable value*** available now A newly Renovated House with 3 spacious double bedrooms, a spare room, fitted kitchen/Diner, with lots of cupboards, bathroom and Back yard at the rear
- Location - This property is located in a quiet street but close to shops, public transport and local amenities. There is a good bus service nearby with buses departing every 4 minutes for the city centre and Sheffield Hallam city campus. Just a 1 Minute drive to asda and less than a 20 minute walk to Sheffield City Centre. Everything is close to home.
- Kitchen/Diner - kitchen includes Washing Machine, Fridge Freezer, Oven & Hob and lots of cupboard space with dining table, chairs ato enjoy the company of your housemates.
- Bathroom - This property has a beautiful bathroom with bath/shower, toilet and wash hand basin.
- Bedrooms - Three large double bedrooms available to rent. Each are furnished with Brand New Furniture with a double bed base, mattress, desk, chair and lots of space for storage plus and added bonus of a 1st floor communal room.
Rent, fees and terms
- Rent - Just £75 per person per week or £92 including bills (Gas, electricity, water and wi-fi)
- Deposit - £250 payable prior to signing the Tenancy Agreement.
- Application Fee - £75 per applicant including VAT
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Nicholas Humphreys. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Nicholas Humphreys for full details and further information.
The property is not taken off the market until all fees have been paid, and all completed forms have been returned to you must read this before reserving A property. Forms must be fully completed within 3 Days and id must be provided. We understand that the £200 per two people reservation fee is an administration fee and will not be refunded. We acknowledge that in the event that the tenancy agreement is not signed by us within three working days without prior communication, with regards to this property, then the £200 reservation fee paid will be forfeited and the property will be re-advertised. We are aware of the deposit amount (this is normally stated in the property description), and understand that this is paid when we sign the tenancy agreement. We are aware of the start date, length and payment terms of the tenancy (this is normally stated in the property description). Note – If you are unsure about any of the above points then please contact the office on before reserving a property.