*No Agency Administration Fees for Application and move-in, before 1st May 2019* (*Contact our Reading office for further details)
unfurnished: **undergoing redecoration** Spacious semi-detached three bedroom house, situated in a convenient sought-after location within walking distance of local amenities, Reading Town Centre and Railway Station.
Accommodation comprises: Good sized kitchen (electric hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer), utility area with washing machine, lounge, three bedrooms (two double, one single), shower room, enclosed front garden with ample parking and enclosed rear garden. Gas central heating.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Kings Lettings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Kings Lettings for full details and further information.
1. Preliminary Payment - £350 (Paid in advance and applied to first statement of monies payable. If for any reason you do not proceed with the tenancy, this preliminary payment is non-refundable)
2. Damages Deposit - One month's gross rental x 1.25
3. Check-in Charge - £129.60-£252.00 (subject to property size and level of furnishing)
4. Agency fees - Based on 54% of the monthly rental (With a minimum of £300 and a maximum of £660 for a standard tenancy) [For 'sharers' there is an additional charge of £36 for each additionally named occupier]
5. TDS registration charge - £30
6. Credit Check Charge - £24 per applicant over the age of 18 years
7. Guarantor Reference Fee - £36 per guarantor (Only if a guarantor is required)
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.