Farringtons are pleased to welcome this lovely well presented fully furnished 2 bedroom top floor flat in Chapel Orchard, Yate which is sure to attract a lot of interest.
The property comprises of a open plan living / kitchen space with a fabulous modern grey fitted kitchen with integrated appliance, two double bedrooms (one of which has wardrobes) and a white bathroom suite with shower, it also benefits an allocated parking space.
Available from 28th June 2019 for 6 months onto long term.
Close to local amenities, bus stops and train station which is ideal for commuters.
Yate Shopping Centre is approx 1 mile away where you will find a range of shops including Tesco Extra and Yate Leisure Centre. Morrisons and Lidl are also among the shops approx 1 mile away.
1. A “Holding Deposit of £175.00 equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to secure the interest in this property. This amount is non refundable should you withdraw from the application or submit false information on your application from.
2. A “Deposit” of £890.00 equivalent to 5 weeks rent will be required during the tenancy, payable to Farringtons on signing of the tenancy.
3. Pets are not permited
4. A Payment of £50.00 will be due if you want to change the tenancy agreement
5. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's interest base rate.
6. Payment of £5.00 per key for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys.
7. Costs for Security Keys & devices are subject to the manufacturer so we are unable to give exact costs until requested.
8. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
Tenant Protection:Farringtons is a member of Money Shield which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Farringtons Sales and Lettings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Farringtons Sales and Lettings for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.