Property Reference: 588671.
We are proud to offer this fabulous studio apartment, furnished to an incredibly high standard, situated on the
second floor of Television Centre with large balcony.
Available to move in from 20 July 2019, this property benefits from garden access. Property is offered furnished.
Residents will benefit from a range of amenities including 24-hour concierge, residents lounge, screening room and meeting rooms. The gym occupies a 2,200 square metre circular space beneath the former bbc hq's ‘doughnut' building with a luxury spa and 17 meter swimming pool.
Key apartment features:
- Brand new apartment
- Gorgeous open plan reception room
- Sleek modern kitchen
- Fantastic bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Close to amenities and transport links
Amenities consist of:' The gym occupies a 2,200 square metre circular space beneath the former bbc hq's ‘doughnut' building with a luxury spa and 17 meter swimming pool.
- High quality restaurants on-site (Bluebird Cafe, Soho House, Electric Cinema, Patty & Bun plus more)
- Screening room and meeting rooms. ' 24 Hour residents concierge
- Residents private dining room/meeting room
- Residents health club by Soho House
- Private screening room
- Residents lounge overlooking communal gardens
- Paddington 7 mins
- Bond Street 12 mins
- Bank 22 mins
Rent £2,166.67 per month (£500.00 per week)
Deposit / Bond is £2,500.00
Minimum tenancy is 12 months
Maximum number of tenants is 2Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,058.33 per month (£475.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,300.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 20 July, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B If calling, please quote reference: 588671 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference five hundred and eighty-eight thousand six hundred and seventy-one