Property Reference: 616236.Rooms in a shared house- Canon Road, Anfield, Liverpool All rooms have been recently refurbished in this modern house share.Features:
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Ideal location, close to city centre
- 6 bedrooms to choose from
- Recently redecorated to a high standard throughout
- Council tax, gas, electric and water for just £12.00 per week!
This is a 6 bedroom property each room comes fully furnished with a double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers/side cabinet and is your own personal space. The utilities in the property, the kitchen and bathrooms, are shared with other residents.
The house is located just off Townsend Avenue, close to local shops and amenities and is only a leisurely 5-10 minute walk to Asda supermarket on Queens Drive. The location is serviced by a number of transport links to the city centre.
Please ensure you leave your telephone number and email address to make getting back to you easier.DSS accepted
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £302.34 per month (£69.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £0.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 15 October, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation) If calling, please quote reference: 616236 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference six hundred and sixteen thousand two hundred and thirty-six