An exciting opportunity to rent a brand new, ground floor, unfurnished, 2 bedroom apartment within the town centre of Holsworthy. The property has an open plan living/kitchen area, shower room and 2 bedrooms. The property benefits from double glazing with both electric panel and storage heaters throughout.
Directions From our offices, proceed on foot down the square and the entrance to the flat will be found on the left hand side before reaching the former Barclays bank.
This Accommodation Comprises (All Measurements Are Approximate):-
Property is accessed through a double glazed front door. Main entrance door leads to:
Open Plan Kitchen/Living Area (16' 5" x 16' 0")
Fitted carpet. 2 windows. Storage cupboard and Dimplex storage heater
Lino flooring, base units with tiled splashbacking, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space for cooker. Space and plumbing for a washing machine.
Door from lounge leads to inner hallway with doors off to:
Shower Room (8' 11" x 7' 8")
Lino flooring. Double shower with aqua boarding and sliding door. Heated towel rail. Down flow heater. Extractor. Low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Bedroom 1 (18' 1" x 9' 11")
Double bedroom with fitted carpet. 2 windows and panel heater.
Bedroom 2 (27' 4" x 6' 8")
Fitted carpet. Large window. Panel heater and storage area.
Mains water, electricity, and drainage. The TV, telephone and broadband connections have not been tested and are the tenants responsibility.
Band 'A' (Please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
To be confirmed.
Rent: £528.00 pcm deposit: £609.00
No Pets or Smokers.
Property let as seen - Available from the middle of September 2019.
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at (truncated)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Bond Oxborough Phillips - Holsworthy Lettings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bond Oxborough Phillips - Holsworthy Lettings for full details and further information.
Pets are by individual negotiation. However, if pets are accepted on application there will be a pet rent rate applicable per calendar month from the start of the tenancy.
References will be required.
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 incl VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 incl VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices; replacement will be charged at cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. Bond Oxborough Phillips reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date, charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Bude obtains Client Money protection through cmp (Client Money Protect). Membership No: CMP004065
Bond Oxborough Phillips Bude are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R0019
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.