Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Lets Move Sales and Lettings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Lets Move Sales and Lettings for full details and further information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Let’s Move)
- Holding Deposit: This will be the equivalent of, or no more than 1 weeks’ rent.
- Tenancy Deposit: [ £450.00 ] 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (payable to Let’s Move)
- Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% per annum above the prevailing Bank of England Base Rate calculated 14 days from the date the payment was due up until the payment is received.
- Payment of the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
- An additional monthly rental charge for pets, if accepted and applicable.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
How the initial holding deposit is calculated
The holding deposit is equivalent to 1 weeks’ rent for the property.
For example; if the monthly rent is £395.00 the initial holding deposit will be £91.15 and is calculated as follows:
£395 (monthly rent) x 12 months = £4740
£4740 divided by 52 weeks = £91.15
How the tenancy deposit is calculated
The tenancy deposit is equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent for the property.
For example; if the monthly rent is £395 the initial holding deposit will be £455.75 and is calculated as follows:
Let’s Move is a member of ukala, and client money is protected under their client money protection scheme. Let’s Move is also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a property redress scheme. All tenant deposits are protected by the Deposit Protection Service. You can find out more details at: And and
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.