This modern, 2 bedroom, terraced bungalow with an enclosed private rear garden adjoining woodland, and its own parking space occupies one of these peaceful plots on this small select development for the over 55's. The front elevation enjoys a south westerly aspect, and is nestled amongst the lovely landscaped gardens with pleasant seating areas, and picturesque pond. Available immediately on a short to medium term let only. EPC=C
Directions From Holsworthy take the A3072 Hatherleigh road and turn right at Dunsland Cross signed Halwill/Okehampton. Proceed along this road for approximately 4 miles and then turn right signed "Halwill 1 mile". After approximately 0.6 miles Barn Park Nursing Home can be found on the right. Take this turning and proceed straight on down the tarmac road where No.12 will be found in the right hand corner with a Bond Oxborough Phillips 'For Sale' notice clearly displayed.
The Accommodation Comprises (All Measurements Are Approximate):-
Open Entrance Porch
With its 2 wood beamed pillars, this is the perfect place to catch the afternoon sun. Double glazed door leading to:
Living Room (13' 9" x 13' 2")
Double glazed window with front aspect. Carpeted flooring. Storage heater.
Kitchen (6' 8" x 6' 1")
Wall and base units with "wood effect" worksurface. Stainless steel sink unit. Electric oven and hob with extractor hood. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge. Double glazed rear aspect window overlooking the garden.
Access to loft space. Doors to:
3.07m x 10 - Double glazed front aspect window. 'Dimplex' heater.
Bedroom 2 (9' 10" x 8' 3")
Double glazed French doors to rear garden.
Bathroom (7' 8" x 6' 4")
Bath with shower over. Low level WC. Pedestal hand wash basin. Opaque double glazed window to rear. Airing cupboard. 'Dimplex' heater.
To the front of the property is an allocated parking space, and visitor parking located within a short walking distance. The property is approached over a paved pathway, with communal lawned areas to either side, which leads to the front door with covered verandah providing a lovely seating area in the Summer. The private rear garden has a gated side access with a natural boundary to the rear, and a wooded outlook beyond. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area from the French doors of the second bedroom.
Mains water, electricity, and drainage. The TV, telephone, and broadband connections have not been tested and are the tenants responsibility.
Band 'B' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
Rent: £510.00 pcm / pet rent: £525.00 pcm deposit: £540.00
Qualifying tenants must be aged 55 years or over.
Short to medium term let only.
One Small Pet by individual negotiation.
For more information on our pet policies. Please visit:
Property let as seen - available immediately on a short term let. Longer by negotiation.
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed (truncated)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Bond Oxborough Phillips - Holsworthy Lettings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bond Oxborough Phillips - Holsworthy Lettings for full details and further information.
Pets are by individual negotiation. However, if pets are accepted on application there will be a pet rent rate applicable per calendar month from the start of the tenancy.
References will be required.
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 incl VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 incl VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices; replacement will be charged at cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. Bond Oxborough Phillips reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date, charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Bude obtains Client Money protection through cmp (Client Money Protect). Membership No: CMP004065
Bond Oxborough Phillips Bude are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R0019
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.