An excellent opportunity to acquire this immaculately presented 2 double bedroom (both ensuite) end-terraced house. Situated on this popular and quality residential development. It is PVCu double glazed and gas centrally heated with garden designed for ease of maintenance and 2 allocated parking spaces. EPC=C
Directions From the centre of Holsworthy proceed on the A3072 Bude road and on the edge of town, opposite Bude Road Garage, turn right signed Bradworthy/Chilsworthy. Follow this road and at the mini-roundabout turn right into Clifton Heights. Proceed into the development, turning right into Kingdon Way, and following the road round the property will be found a short way along on the right hand side with a numberplate clearly displayed.
The Accommodation Comprises (All Measurements Are Approximate):-
Canopy Entrance Porch
Front entrance door with opaque glass insert and courtesy light leading to:
Entrance Hall (7' 5" x 6' 2")
Fitted carpet extending to stairs. Radiator. Understairs storage cupboard with plumbing for washing matching with shelf above with extractor fan and further understairs storage area. Smoke detector. Telephone point.
Vinyl floor. White low level WC and wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled splashbacking. Extractor fan.
2.87m max (2.26m to front of units) x 1.88m - Vinyl floor. PVCu double glazed window to front. Contemporary wall and base units with square-edge worksurface over. "Smeg" integral fridge and freezer. Lpg "Smeg" 4 ring hob with stainless steel splashback, and matching extractor hood over. "Smeg" built-in oven with matching "Smeg" microwave above. Plumbing for dishwasher.
Lounge/Diner (13' 3" x 12' 7")
Radiator. Fitted carpet. TV point. PVCu double glazed French doors with sidelights opening out onto the rear garden. Telephone point.
First Floor Landing
Fitted carpet not extending to stairs. Loft access. Smoke alarm. Radiator. Storage cupboard with "Glow Worm" gas boiler.
3.8m (max) x 2.51m (max) - Spacious double bedroom with 2 windows to front. Built-in airing cupboard.
2.2m max x 1.55m - Tiled floor. White suite comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin. Enclosed shower cubicle with mains fed shower. Multi-rung radiator/towel rail. Extractor fan. Shaver socket. Mirror over sink.
Bedroom 2 (8' 10" x 8' 9")
A spacious double room with window to rear. Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. Radiator.
En-Suite (8' 8" x 3' 5")
Tiled floor. White suite comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin. Enclosed shower cubicle with mains fed shower. Multi-rung radiator/towel rail. Extractor fan. Shaver socket. Mirror over sink.
There are 2 allocated parking spaces directly in front of the house, and a side path gives access to the rear garden. This is enclosed with close-board timber fencing, and has been designed for ease of maintenance, comprising a mixture of gravel and bark. The paved patio adjoins the rear of the property and may be approached directly from the Lounge/Diner. There is an outside tap and light.
Mains water, electricity, and drainage. Metered lpg gas from on site communal tank. The TV, telephone, and broadband connections have not been tested and are the tenants responsibility.
Band 'B' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
Rent: £650.00 pcm deposit: £750.00
No Pets or Smokers
Property let as seen - available immediately.
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage (truncated)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Bond Oxborough Phillips - Holsworthy Lettings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bond Oxborough Phillips - Holsworthy Lettings for full details and further information.
Pets are by individual negotiation. However, if pets are accepted on application there will be a pet rent rate applicable per calendar month from the start of the tenancy.
References will be required.
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 incl VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 incl VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices; replacement will be charged at cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. Bond Oxborough Phillips reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date, charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Bude obtains Client Money protection through cmp (Client Money Protect). Membership No: CMP004065
Bond Oxborough Phillips Bude are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R0019
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.