Attractively presented two bedroom first floor apartment having neutral decor throughout, modern bathroom, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and off road parking.
Located in this popular residential area within a few minutes driving distance of the motorway network, Sheffield and Rotherham centres are within easy reach.
* Entrance Vestibule A uPVC door opens into the entrance vestibule with fitted carpet, rear facing uPVC window, telephone point. Stairs rise to the main living accommodation.
* Hallway Having a side facing translucent uPVC double glazed window enjoying elevated views over fields, the hallway leads to the main living accommodation. Telephone point.
* Lounge: 3.66m x 3.48m (12' x 11' 5") With a front facing uPVC window, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and fitted carpet to the floor. Suspended hearth on which stands an electric fire.
* Kitchen: 2.31m (To widest point) x 3.73m (7' 7" x 12' 3") Having a range of wall and base cabinets, contrasting roll edged work surfaces incorporating a four ring gas hob, extractor unit above and inbuilt electric oven beneath. There is plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for upright fridge freezer and central heating radiator. Set beneath the rear uPVC window is a sink and drainer with mixer fitting.
* Bedroom 1: 2.59m x 3.48m (8' 6" x 11' 5") Front facing uPVC window, radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. Space for free standing wardrobes.
* Bedroom 2: 1.88m x 2.67m (6' 2" x 8' 9") Rear facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and fitted carpet to the floor.
* Modern Bathroom Having a white suite comprising bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Tiling to the walls, radiator and rear obscure uPVC window.
* Exterior Having off road parking to the front of the property for one car.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by 2roost. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact 2roost for full details and further information.
Tenant Cost's Holding deposit - 1 weeks rent (example £500 rent pcm = £115.38 holding deposit) Holding deposits will be deducted from the first month's rent. Security deposit – Up to 5 weeks rent (this will be held in a secure deposit scheme)
tenant default fee's Change of Sharer fee - £60 incl. Vat per person. Rent arrears fee - £25 incl. Vat Lost keys - £25 (Dependent upon the cost of the key) Surrendering the agreement - Negotiable upon request. (the basic cost would be £450+vat)
CMP005711 11/06/2019 10/06/2020 Client Money Protection for Landlords and Tenants This is to certify that 2Roost llp is a member of Client Money Protect Client Money
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.
Let’s get you all set up so you can begin saving your favourite properties, searches, house prices and more.
Sure, where shall we save it?
Sign in to save your favourite properties, searches, house prices and more.