Property Reference: 626630.The Area
A two bedroom, first floor flat in a purpose built maisonette is available to rent immediately.
The property is located on a quiet, residential street but is just a seven minute walk away from Longbridge train station; where regular services into Birmingham city centre take twenty minutes. There are also a number of bus services in the area. The property is also within a ten minute walk to the new Longbridge town centre, here there are a number of supermarkets, bars and shops.
- 7 minute walk to Longbridge train station with regular direct services to Birmingham New Street
- 5 minute walk to the bus stop
- 10 minutes from local shops and amenities
The property makes for the perfect home for a couple or friends sharing.
The property comprises of:
- Two Bedrooms
- Entrance Hallway and stairs; complete with brand new carpet
- Modern Bathroom; with shower over the bath
- Modern Kitchen with brand new oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Double Glazing
- Central Heating
There is a secure, private garden area to the rear with a large shed for storage.Parking
Outside there is on-street parking available.Application Process
References will be required, along with a security deposit equivalent to five weeks rent.Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £650.00 per month (£150.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £750.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 19 September, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C If calling, please quote reference: 626630 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference six hundred and twenty-six thousand six hundred and thirty