Property Reference: 628635.Key features:
- Property newly refurbished
- Central Location
- Good access to Uni-link bus stops and London Road
- Modern interior
- Re configuration to create a generous kitchen and dining area
- 6 equal sized bedrooms with new carpets and curtains
- 2 fully tiled bathrooms
- Additional separate toilet
- Small courtyard style patio garden
- Parking permit for on street parking
Date available: 15th September 2019
Tenancy period: 9.5 months
Deposit: £450 per tenant
Rent £90 per tenant per weekfull description:
This property is situated off of The Avenue, which is in between Portswood and the City Centre. This is great for access to public transport links, shops, restaurants and bars. The house itself is located on the corner of a quiet road away from the main road.
The property has been recently refurbished. The works included new grey oak flooring, fully redecorated, new cream lacquer fronted kitchen with build in appliances, dishwasher, new central heating system, spot lights in the communal areas and new oak four panel doors.
There are 6 double evenly-sized bedrooms all furnished with double bed, mattress, desk, desk chair, wardrobe, fitted carpet and curtains.
The 2 fully tiled shower rooms that feature shower cubicle with electric shower, washbasin, vanity unit, toilet and heated towel rail.
There is an easy to maintain courtyard-style patio garden to the rear of the property.
Gas central heating.
Double glazed windows.
Cavity wall insulation.
Parking permit for on street parking.
Landlord's gas and electrical safety certifications with smoke detectors.Snf give notice that these particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as general rule and do not constitute any part of a contract. Please check all details when viewing the property.Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,340.00 per month (£540.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,700.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 21 October, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 9 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- Students only.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C If calling, please quote reference: 628635 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference six hundred and twenty-eight thousand six hundred and thirty-five