Attic - extra space to use as A study / play room / occasional sleeping area
All bedrooms contain A TV aerial
Plenty of storage
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days:
166 page views
562 page views
Set in a fantastic location of Boothown, is this much loved family home, that has been transformed by the owner into an immaculate and well presented rental property. It is a through, mid terrace which offers generous living accommodation over three floors and briefly comprises:- Ground floor
- Entrance - Lounge containing built in storage units - Kitchen / Diner offering a generous range of fitted wall and base units with sufficient room for a small table and chairs - Under stairs storage First floor
- two double bedrooms (inc. Built-in floor to ceiling storage) - single bedroom which contains a fitted high bed with storage and a foldaway desk underneath - bathroom with shower facilities and storage Second floor
- attic room ideal as a play room / study / possible additional sleeping area, although there is a height restriction Externally
Immaculate enclosed garden to the front and rear, with a raised decked area and shed to the rear. Extra information
- UPVC doubled glazed windows and doors - GCH - combi boiler
- Newly decorated in neutral colours - Council Tax Band A - Bright and airy with lots of natural light
Boothtown itself provides excellent local amenities including shops, pubs, a health centre, schools, which are all a short walk away. Halifax Town Centre is also easily accessible where there is located a main line TransPennine train station, a bus station and the M62 is also easily accessible via junctions 26 and 24. The location is ideal for anyone working in Leeds or Manchester.
This property is new to the rental market and an early viewing is highly recommended.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by LJF Property Management. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact LJF Property Management for full details and further information.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, the following permitted payments / charges can be applied:
Before the tenancy starts:
Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent. This is paid to reserve the property and will be held by us for a period of 15 days unless we agree otherwise.
At the end of the 15-day period (or a longer period if agreed and not more than one calendar month) the deposit will be refunded to you or be offset against your rent or deposit as agreed unless any of the proposed tenants or guarantors:
1) withdraw from the tenancy 2) fail a Right-to-Rent check 3) provide significant false or misleading information 4) fail to sign any of the required documentation (including the tenancy agreement and guarantee)
Deposit: Up to 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum up to 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties, such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
- Default Charges - two types and both are subject to restrictions; i) replacement of lost keys / changing of locks - you will be liable for the actual cost of replacing any keys or other security devices or, if the locks need to be changed you will be responsible for the actual locksmith’s costs together with the cost of a new lock and replacement keys. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15.00 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s). Ii) unpaid / late rent – if rent is unpaid for more than 14 days, interest will be payable at 3% above the Bank of England base rate until the rent is paid.
- Breach of the tenancy agreement (damage); compensation to be claimed via deductions from the deposit or court action.
- Tenancy Variation; any variation to the terms of the tenancy agreement after it has been signed, we are entitled to make a charge not exceeding £50.00 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation
- Change of Tenant; if you make a request to change the named tenants in your tenancy agreement and providing we agree to the change, we shall be entitled to make a charge not exceeding £50.00 (inc. VAT) or our reasonable expenses incurred in doing this if these are higher than £50.00.
Reasonable expenses would include the cost of taking the landlord’s instructions, referencing the new tenant, carrying out a Right-to-Rent check, dealing with deposit registration, creating a new inventory and the preparation and signature of new legal documents.
Tenant Protection: Ljf Property Management is a member of Client Money Protect, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of prs which is a property redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.