3 bed detached house to rent Stockeld Park, Sicklinghall, Wetherby LS22
Points of interest
- Sicklinghall Community Primary School0.9 miles
- Spofforth Church of England Controlled Primary School1.3 miles
- Pannal4.3 miles
- Hornbeam Park4.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
entrance hall Gas central heating radiator and understairs cupboard.
Living room 15' 9" x 15' 1" (4.8m x 4.6m) With open cast iron fireplace and central heating radiator.
Dining room 13' 1" x 15' 7" (3.99m x 4.75m) With central heating radiator and views of the countryside.
Kitchen 16' 7" x 9' 10" (5.05m x 3m) A modern kitchen with range of beech wall and base units with integrated single oven, hob and extractor hood. With space for dishwasher and dining table. Central heating radiator.
Utility room 12' 0" x 6' 5" (3.66m x 1.96m) With marble effect worksurfaces with beech under counter units below and having space for a washing machine and tumble dryer. Central heating radiator.
Snug A further sitting area with window to rear overlooking the green, with wood burning stove
store room A useful storage area
cloakroom 15' 11" x 5' 6" (4.85m x 1.68m) With white low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Useful storage area for shoes and coats.
landing With built-in storage.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 16' 4" (4.01m x 4.98m) A large double bedroom with central heating radiator and views of the countryside.
En-suite bathroom Fitted with a white suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with shower overhead fed from taps. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 15' 1" x 13' 1" (4.6m x 3.99m) A further large double bedroom with central heating radiator and window to front.
Bedroom 3 13' 11" x 7' 11" (4.24m x 2.41m) A further double bedroom with central heating radiator and window to front.
House bathroom Fitted with a white suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with shower overhead fed from taps. Central heating radiator.
Outside With good sized gardens to the front & rear, a timber shed and ample parking for 4-5 cars.
Council tax This property has been placed in council tax band G.
Terms 1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 12 months.
2. No pets, children or sharers without landlord's consent.
3. Each applicant is required to complete an application form to apply for a property. An application is not deemed as put forward until all applicants have returned a fully completed form to the agent.
4. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
5. The holding deposit is the equivalent of 1 weeks rent payable to reserve a property.
6. The holding deposit can be retained by the agent/landlord in certain circumstances if the tenancy does not go ahead as outlined within Schedule 1, Tenant Fees Act 2019.
7. The Bond (security deposit) is the equivalent of 5 weeks rent payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market pending referencing and right to rent checks as soon as an application is provisionally accepted by the landlord and a holding deposit has been paid.
9. The holding deposit will be used as part of your first months rent payment if the application comes to fruition.
10. The deadline for agreement is 15 calendar days from the date the holding deposit is received by the agent.
11. The move-in date must be no more than 30 days after payment of the holding deposit. The move in date will be agreed at the application stage.
12. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.
13. Tenants are responsible for any permitted payments if applicable throughout the tenancy.
14. Please note that all dimensions given in these details are approximate and that properties are offered to let as seen. Prospective tenants should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the property on this basis before applying for a tenancy.
15. Verity Frearson is a member of RICs, which is a client money protection scheme and also a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) which is a redress scheme.
16. This property will not be managed by Verity Frearson.
Floor plans (2)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Verity Frearson. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Verity Frearson for full details and further information.