2 bed terraced house to rent Willow Grove, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG1
- Richard Taylor Church of England Primary School0.2 miles
- Woodfield Primary School0.3 miles
- Harrogate1.1 miles
- Starbeck1.3 miles
Features and description
- Central Heating
- Dining Room
- Double Glazed
- Laminate Flooring
- Great location
- Nice quiet street
- Close to local transport links
At the front of the house there is a paved area to the double glazed front door which opens into the lounge with laminate flooring, a bay window and an attractive electric stove.
Spacious open plan Kitchen/ Dining room with laminate floor, (3.46m x 3.08m). Kitchen includes single oven and gas hob. Front facing good-sized master bedroom (3.46m x 3.88). Second single bedroom with built in storage cupboards(2.63m x 2.18m) Landing leading to the house Bathroom with three piece suite including; bath with overhead shower and folding screen, wash basin and W.C. At the rear of the house is large rear garden with off-street parking.
For any further information please call our office on .
This property is marketed by LentinSmith Letting & Property Management (LentinSmith) at £695 per month. Rightmove has calculated the price per week for comparison purposes only.
The method we use for calculating the weekly price is: (monthly price x 12) / 52, rounded to the nearest pound.
Letting fees information
Fees may apply
LentinSmith is a member of The Deposit Protection Service (dps)
The Deposit Protection Service
Redress : Property Ombudsman D8873
LentinSmith is part of CM Protect Limited Client Money Protection Scheme Membership Number CMP005757
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
* The rent
* A security deposit of a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
* A holding deposit of no more than one weeks´ rent;
* Interest for late payment of rent equating to 3% above The Bank of England Base Rate;
* Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
* Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
* Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
* Payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Lentin Smith. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Lentin Smith for full details and further information.