Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by City Locations. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact City Locations for full details and further information.
We are a member of a client money protection scheme. City Locations is a member of Client Money Protect (cmp), which is a government authorised client money protection scheme.
City Locations is a member of my|deposits, a government authorised deposit protection scheme.
City Locations is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Any complaints that are not dealt with satisfactorily for you by us can be taken up with The Property Ombudsman. We are a full member of The Property Ombudsman. There are no fees chargable to tenants or payable by tenants in respect to new tenancies. If at anytime during the tenancy the tenant wishes to make changes to the tenancy e.g. Add another tenant name, change names on tenancy then there may be a a charge of upto to a maximum of £50.
Tenant Payable charges:
2. A refundable tenancy deposit capped at no more than 5 weeks’ rent where the total annual rent is less than £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
3. A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than 1 week’s rent.
4. Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant.
5. Payments capped at £50 (or reasonably incurred costs, if higher) for the variation, assignment or novation of a tenancy.
6. Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and Council Tax
7. A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device giving access to the housing, where required under a tenancy agreement.
Any interest earned will not belong to the Tenant.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.