Property Reference: 578370.
For professional, family or students.
We are pleased to introduce for Rent, a modern newly refurbished 2 bedroom terraced house located on Norman Street, Leicester, LE3. Being in the heart of West End, off Narbourough Road and very close to the City Centre. With excellent links to the Motorway this makes it an ideal property to suit professionals or working family. This can also suit students who are looking to move in asap. Can be furnished for students.
The property comprises 2 spacious bedrooms, 1 dining room, 1 reception/ lounge space, fully fitted 3 piece bathroom suite and a new Kitchen. The property is within the vicinity of local amenities around the West End of Leicester, Schools, DeMontfort University and City Centre. The property is fully renovated and has been given a fresh look.
- New Double glazing windows and doors
- New modernised Kitchen
- New rewire
- Fully reskimmed and painted throughout
- New carpets
- New gas central boiler. Energy efficient
- Links to Good Schools and City Centre/Narbourogh Road
- Must view do not miss.
The property is situated in the popular West End area close to local amenities and good transport links to the City Centre and Fosse Park/Motorways./Benefit - Working professionals or families.
Available to families, professional and students.Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £696.00 per month (£160.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £800.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 21 November, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained If calling, please quote reference: 578370 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference five hundred and seventy-eight thousand three hundred and seventy