Property Reference: 678722.
Ideally placed between Didsbury and West Didsbury, and forming part of a large period house set back from the road, converted into 6 flats, this stylish first floor apartment has been renovated to provide fab contemporary accommodation :
- Large bay fronted reception room to the front with separate kitchen off.
- Two double bedrooms, bathroom with (electric) shower cubicle, separate WC.
- Attractive period features including high ceilings, ornate cornicing, and the original stained glass windows in the reception room.
- Decor neutral with white and off white walls and ceilings, beige carpets, and lino to the kitchen and bathroom.
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with high gloss doors, chrome handles, and modern kitchen tiles. Integral fridge, separate worktop mounted freezer, oven and gas hob, and washing machine.
- Fully furnished with new chrome double beds, new mattresses, matching white wardrobes, drawers and bed side tables.
- Attractive landscaped gardens and plenty of parking for all tenants.
Situated between Didsbury Village and West Didsbury, theflat is ideally located for local bars and cafes. The bus routes on Wilmslowroad and Metrolink a few minutes walk away provide easy access to the centre ofManchester.
All in all a flat you should view!Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £850.00 per month (£196.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £950.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 07 January, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D If calling, please quote reference: 678722 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference six hundred and seventy-eight thousand seven hundred and twenty-two