Large ground floor double bedroom in a 5 bedroom, fully licensed shared house. The room is tastefully furnished with double bed (with memory foam mattress), bedside table, lamp, wardrobe, chest of drawers and a desk. A set of bedding is also provided.
There are two shared bathrooms in the property. Downstairs is a bath with shower over and upstairs a walk in shower. Each bathroom is only shared by 2 tenants. There is a large fully equipped kitchen with a long breakfast bar, built in oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Plus, there are sockets with usb charging ports.
The lounge area has a comfortable corner sofa, coffee table and wall mounted TV with Free view. There is also an aerial in each bedroom for you to use your own TV if required.
Outside there is a patio area with seating and a secure shed for storing bikes.
All utility bills are included - gas, electric, water, council tax and high-speed broadband, so there are no hidden costs.
The property is strictly "no smoking", but if needed there is an area outside provided for those who require it.
The property is situated conveniently near the train station and within easy walking distance from the town centre. Parking is available outside on street.
The communal areas are cleaned weekly and there is a regular gardener during summer.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by G & A Lettings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact G & A Lettings for full details and further information.
• G & A lettings offer A personal specialist service for tenants looking for furnished and unfurnished homes.
• all our leases are for A minimum of six months. As defined in the housing and under an assured shorthold tenancy. A joint tenancy must be signed by all parties over 18 years old
• council tax, gas, electric and water bills are exclusive of rent, unless stated.
• viewings are arranged by appointment only and you should contact the respective telephone numbers or email address relating to the property. Applying for property and charges
1. Complete the Tenant Application Form. 2. One form for each applicant over 18yrs is required. Referencing, credit checks and rent affordability calculations are carried out by Rentguard. Applicants are required to provide 2 forms of id each. 3. To reserve a property, a holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be taken from the perspective tenants whilst reference checks and preparation for a tenancy agreement are undertaken. Tenants can lose this holding deposit if they fail to disclose their correct earnings or any adverse information which is later found out through the referencing stage. They can also lose the holding deposit if they pull out of the tenancy without a valid reason. 4. Unless advised otherwise by the tenants and following successful completion of referencing, the holding deposit will be deducted from the first month’s rent. Should a Guarantor be required, a Guarantor Application Form will also be required to be completed 5. Once the applicant is accepted, the first month’s Rent and the dilapidations deposit minus the holding deposit will be payable before the start date of the tenancy.
E.g. Rent = £1000 per calender month deposit = £1150 equivalent to 5 weeks rent