1 bed semi-detached house to rent Cae Topyn, Denbigh LL16
- Ysgol Y Parc Infants1 miles
- Denbigh High School1 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport24.4 miles
Features and description
Monthly Rent: £810.00 and Service Charge £20.00
The property briefly comprises living room, kitchen diner, downstairs cloakroom, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom. Gas central heating, UPVC double glazed windows and doors, Gardens to the rear and drive way for off road parking.
Applicants must be in employment and earning over £38,000 per annum and not have a sufficient deposit to enable them to access a mortgage.
· you will have the opportunity to purchase the home you are renting and can build up a lump sum towards a mortgage deposit whilst renting the home
· you will initially rent the home and can receive 25% of the rent paid over the duration of the tenancy and 50% of the increase in the property value (if any) during the period of time you have rented the property to use as a deposit towards purchasing the property.
· your Rent to Own - Wales agreement lasts up to 5 years, you can apply to buy your home at anytime between the end of the 2nd year and the end of the agreement.
We do accept pets but in accordance with the tenancy agreement and any site restrictions
Six weeks rent and one month’s deposit will be required at start of tenancy.
Ready To Let: April 2020
To qualify you must meet the Tai Teg eligibility criteria and must be in employment (full time/part time) and have an annual gross household income between £16,000 to £45,000
Households must be able to afford housing costs (rent inclusive of any service charges) and these should equate to no more than approximately 30% of gross income.
Applicants must be registered with Tai Teg to apply for a property and we aim to assess application to be on the Tai Teg register within 5 working days
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Tai Teg. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Tai Teg for full details and further information.