We are pleased to bring to the market this 2 bedroom Flat For Rent. It is situated in Hull, Kingston upon Hull and is available Bedroom Flat, Herbert Pollard House, Hull (hop) 55+ Only
Are you over 55 looking for accommodation?
We are delighted to offer this beautifully presented 1 bedroom flat suitable for a single person only and exclusively offered to applicants over the age of 55 who enjoy independent living, but also take pleasure in having a safe, comfortable and secure environment.
Herbert Pollard House is part of our Live Smart housing scheme situated in Marfleet/Greatfield approximately 4.5 miles from Hull city centre. It is pleasantly developed and offers a friendly environment for all its residents.
- The property is close to a bus stop which is situated at the end of the street and has fantastic links to the shops, supermarkets, doctors surgeries and more. There is a community centre (sure start, youth clubs, play schemes, over 60’s), a sports association centre and an active residents association within the community.
Things you will want to know:
- No credit check, admin fees or deposit required
- Full or part housing benefit accepted
- Gas central heating, double glazing, fitted kitchen and lift
- Shower cubicle with small step
- Security door entry operated from each property
- There is also a visiting chiropodist and hairdresser once a week
- Communal areas include: Lounge, kitchen, library laundry room, garden and patio area
- There is a mobile library service which offers free home visits for house bound residents
- We are a national housing association and a socially responsible landlord
- Tenants are able to take advantage of our repairs service, ready2work, welfare benefits support team, money matters team and 8am-8pm customer service centre
- The applicant may be eligible for our Tenancy Sustainment service as part of the tenancy offer
- We cannot accept any direct applications where anyone in the household is related to a member of staff, sub contractor or Board Member in the Clarion Housing Group (or has left a position in the last 12 months).
- Applicants will need to meet the eligibility criteria set out in the Clarion Housing Lettings Policy.
- The rental price provided is an average guide which may vary. Rent is charged on a monthly basis. You will be required to make a payment when you sign a tenancy with us, which is calculated from the date your tenancy starts to the end. You will be informed in advance how much is required.
- Our minimum tenancy offer will be a 6-year fixed term tenancy that includes a probationary period of up to 18 months. After the 6 years, we will look to renew your tenancy for another 5 years subject to the terms of our tenancy policy. If you currently hold a lifetime social housing tenancy you may be eligible to keep your existing tenancy type. Your tenancy offer will be dependent upon your current tenancy status and the rental product offered.
- No Pets allowed
- We would always recommend the customer complete independent research into the local facilities to understand their individual needs.
- Please note that this property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. More details can be provided if you are interested in applying for a property.
Property listed on by Clarion Housing
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting property id #75470 when submitting your enquiry.